All orders ship within 15 days of order date due to high demand. We're doing our best to ship your order as fast as possible!What filters are compatible with the masks?
These masks use a PM2.5 Filter. Your filters can be changed and replacements can be purchased from us. We recommend replacing filters after 6 hours of continuous wear.Can I wash my mask?
Yes! These masks are machine washable - just be sure to remove the filter prior to washing.Can I return a mask?
Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final.
• Adult masks are unisex sizing.
• Our material is soft and certified antimicrobial.
• The mask has metal wire on the bridge of nose, the wire is encased in fabric so it can be adjusted on the face.
• No uncomfortable elastic in our masks, the ear loops are made of soft fabric that stretches and recovers,
• The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. MASQD LLC makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
The masks are the softest feeling and sleekest looking I own! I also want to thank the amazing customer service team. Our masks were delayed with shipping, and to make up for it, they sent us an extra set of masks AND deducted the shipping fees. THANK YOU!!! We couldn't be happier with our purchase.
Better than expected
The order came very fast and I love ❤️ that it has place for filters I’m In Love
The mask was very soft and breathable, even with the filter inside. The layers and the filter pocket make it very safe. I had to add some plastic cord locks to make the loops smaller for me, because the straps are a little too thick for me to tie in a small knot.
The mask is very well made and, as advertised, very soft. But because it’s so soft and unstructured, I found I could not take a breath without inhaling fabric, blocking my mouth and nostrils. A filter gives it more structure and fixes the problem.