Washable, reusable unisex face mask. Comfortable and adjustable metal molding around nose area for fit. Optional pocket for filter (sold separately HERE)
Fabric(s): 95% Cotton 5% Lycra - Anti Microbial fabric
- Care: Machine wash in cold water, mild detergent only and dry flat. We do not recommend bleach.
- MADE IN THE USA
The CDC now recommends everyone use cloth masks in public.
All mask sales are final sale for health reasons.
- Adult masks are unisex sizing.
- Our material is soft and certified antimicrobial.
- The mask has metal wire on the bridge of nose, the wire is encased in fabric so it can be adjusted on the face.
- No uncomfortable elastic in our masks, the ear loops are made of soft fabric that stretches and recovers,
- The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. MASQD LLC makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
The order came very fast and I love ❤️ that it has place for filters I’m In Love
The mask was very soft and breathable, even with the filter inside. The layers and the filter pocket make it very safe. I had to add some plastic cord locks to make the loops smaller for me, because the straps are a little too thick for me to tie in a small knot.
The mask is very well made and, as advertised, very soft. But because it’s so soft and unstructured, I found I could not take a breath without inhaling fabric, blocking my mouth and nostrils. A filter gives it more structure and fixes the problem.
Love love them ! I have now t different masks! Love the look and quality! I bought also the “ machine cleaner” extra good!!
I've received many compliments on my masQd masks. When I choose not to put a filter in the pocket, these masks are the most comfortable and coolest I've found. Great for Houston's horrible summers!